Was tagged by nariyal chutney with 123/5 tag..Sorry for the delay dude.. It is a tag specially designed for intellectuals and has lot of thought process going into the making of it.
Well the complex rules are as follows: -
1. Name the person (of course with the link) who tagged you.
2. Describe what you are asked to do, in this case publish 5th paragraph of page 123 of the book you are currently reading. (if the page does not have 5th paragraph, take the last paragraph. And if the book doesn’t have page no. 123, take the last page.)
3.Tag five people.
Since am not reading any novel currently as I am sort of taking a break from reading, I have adapted the tag a bit. Well I read lot of other stuff related to work and other interests. So rather than go in for an excerpt from a single book I ll get it from all material I have read today.
A new column is inserted named ‘sort’ and a new field is generated by concatenating the field’s As-planned code, As –Specified code and dipped in boiling oil for few minutes. Keep stirring so that the heat is distributed on either side of the chicken leg or it will result in a nuclear stand off between North Korea and the United States. Mean while Iran in its ambitious plans has declared that the extensive coverage of Abhishek Aishwarya wedding by the media was immature and your transit visa for Dubai has been approved…
Well to read something from sensible people I ll like to tag on to
1) Anyone who has attended Ash-Abhi wedding
2) Any one who been to duffai.
3) Any one who hopes Dinosaurs will come again..I just cant wait to see em..
4) Mango chutney, Ginger chutney err anyone who likes these..
5) Vinu.. take up your first tag man..
Once upon a time…….. - *kadalinakkare ponore, kaana ponninu ponorekadalinakkare ponore, kaana ponninu ponore* *poy varumbol enthu kondu varum -- kai niraye* *poy varumbol enthu k...
7 years ago