Saturday, May 13, 2006

Psychology test developed by Hopkins medical Center

Got tagged by swathi..Still figuring out whether its insane to answer these weird questions...neways its fun when you are sitting idle in office and got nothing else to do...

The question below seems like a psychology test or is it something still dumber....

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

Am writing this sitting in office and I dont find any books nearby..But still found a book 3 cubicles upfront on CAD which says... "Give an offset of required dimensions to get the desired result"..how stunning a sentence..eh!!

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can

Cubicle walls with the calender stuck to it..

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Channel V..listened to the Pardes song...n then some portion of the ghulam song..
I should have said CNBC just to sound intellectual...lost oppurtunity.!!!

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?

12 in the noon..

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

10.52 am..uh..close call.. :)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

They switched of the air conditioner..so its just the music from my comp n the fan humming..

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Had a strawberry milkshake from the canteen outside..yummy..........

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

The music list I had decided to play for today....but am playing "The Return of Innocence" for the fourth time today...

9. What are you wearing?

A blue T shirt given by the company and a Lee jeans..thank god I got a brand to speak of...Thanking my stars...If I were at home ..should have been talking about pathetic clothings..

10. Did you dream last night?

really I cant recollect that...but usually am dreaming all day..

11. When did you last laugh?

yesterday night while making a call to my college mate...

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Am in glass cage finding hard to find wall space..But i can see the FIRE exit sticker on it..

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Always do..when I look at myself in the mirror... :)

14. What do you think of this quiz?

Will there be anything like.. you have some points for all these questions and in the end say..

<15 abnormal
=15 normal
>15 extra terrestrial

I always try to mug up such surveys to fit in the normal block...eh...

15. What is the last film you saw?

Aarru..tamil movie...after a real long time I got to watch a characterstic tamil flick..
me a big time Trisha fan........

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Invest in a petroleum firm..See its nice to invest in firms that loot the Junta..

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

Oh..I had this amazing date with Preity Zinta..But she told me to keep it anonymous..neverthless the paparazzi can be a big trouble..

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Go back a thousand years..Life should be quite fun that time...

19. Do you like to dance?

The question should be how others percieve about me dancing..and they call it "pathetic" :(

20. George Bush.

War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Mira...

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Just cant imagine a name...I need lotta time to think abt that..

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Nope..But would defintely love short trips...

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Dude..you are too good..ready to be my minister in heaven??

25. 5 people who must also do this in their blog.

uh..Anyone who thinks got enough time to do such weird jobs.......... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heylo!
u actually found the time to do dis:P nice to know im not the only jobless one around here!

Anonymous said...

heylo!
u actually found the time to do dis:P nice to know im not the only jobless one around here!

mathew said...

@swathi

moi jobless these days!!eh...