As it always happens celebrities are always as questions to fill some gossip magazines which mere mortals like to read about…sigh life is hard being such. And in the meantime I categorically deny that I have sold the photo rights of my great grandchild to ABCD news corporation..And well I have a big announcement to make in a couple of days too , so check out the space here…dei dei jaada mathi ketta..do the tag or ..
OKAY ...Here goes the tag from the world of mind curries..:-P
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
‘My Name is Red’ by Orhan Pamuk..Reading it for the past 4-5 months at slower than a snail pace…
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Board room snoring. Will snake and ladder count as a Board game?? If then yes...But in intellectual circles I portray myself as a chess player with specialization in Queen Indian moves or something like that.
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Used to be reader’s digest...but not a big fan these days. But during college times Outlook, India Today was a favorite of mine.
Infact that reminds me of my friend who quipped when i asked for some magazines to read..
"daa..evide weekoo outlookoo onnum ille"
"hmmph...Oru "week" thannu ninte "outlook" maati thannaal mathiyoo."
5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla and smell of earth after a rainy day is any day welcome.
6. FAVORITE SOUND? Of MUSIC? Edelweiss ;-P Waves at the beach.. oh...i couldn’t change this one…it is exactly the same for me...but on a daily basis when my French lady manager says...”You are working so hard…Go home baby!!” err was that a vision?
7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
When you turn a blind eye when you could have done something about it.
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
LOL… Brain activity not active enough to THINK for the initial hour after wake up!!
9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
KFC out here…but back home thattukadas in bakery junction...
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Gunda and Chikki ...oh I forgot there was one more as good as these two…;-P
11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...?
Maybe produce movies where am the hero…on a serious note am clueless.
12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
“Nope...am a very safe and law abiding kind of driver…Driver should always concentrate on…”
“Bro could you hold the steering wheel while I finish the rest of the tag”.
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? :-O
14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Brain storming sessions in office are SCARY...though...the natural ones are fine.
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Bwaahhahaa…this is insulting me…
16. FAVORITE DRINK?
Tea during winter…and cold guava juice during summer…
17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD .....
I really don’t know…maybe spend more time for charity.
18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
NO!!! Broccoli and me...well I have made a curry of it once and am not a big fan of this veggie.
19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Blonde...My Slovakian wife insists on that before our next Easter family get-together at her village.
20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Port Blair, Kottayam, Trivandrum, Mysore, Pune, Bangalore, Toulouse, Hamburg
21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football and tennis. Cricket if it’s a grudge match.
22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Neither actually...I need good sleep.
26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Sunny side up…:-)
27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
The river side near my home…or parambu back in naadu...and one place where I find ultimate relaxation is Gopalasamy betta near mysore..
28. FAVORITE PIE?
29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Vanilla with pineapple crumbs topped with butterscotch sauce..
30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Ann
And this tag goes to..
Once upon a time…….. - *kadalinakkare ponore, kaana ponninu ponorekadalinakkare ponore, kaana ponninu ponore* *poy varumbol enthu kondu varum -- kai niraye* *poy varumbol enthu k...
7 years ago